Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trash the Dress

This location is about 15 mins from my house, I have wanted to use it for quite some time. Originally I was wanting to do senior pictures there (which I still plan on doing) but then I got the opportunity to do a "Trash the Dress" session with my sister.

For those of your who do not know what "Trash the dress" means I will try to explain. When you get married your find your perfect dress wear it once and then it sits in your closet until you decide to pull it out and show your dauther or if you are like me think about how much weight you have put on since you bought it. Another option is take it out get all dolled up and get some unique, fun pictures taken and get to wear your perfect dress one more time. The location can very from a construction site, to a body of water or even a junk yard.
Ok so this isn't very trash the dress but I loved the way the sun was shinning though the tree and couldn't resist
This is my favorite
I love the mood in this picture

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love these! You did such a great job :)

    I'm signed in with a different account but it's me your goof-ball sis-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete