Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I love how you can be anything or anyone you want for one day. Not only is it my favorite holiday but it is also one of the most memorable days in my life, my son was born on Halloween two years ago. I thought it would be fun to set up a Halloween scene so that everyone who attended his party would be able to get their picture taken in their costumes. There were so many fun costumes, here are a couple of my favorites.

If you are having a holiday party or even a birthday coming up I would love to come and set something up for you. If you are interested contact me for pricing.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course I had to include one of my little boy, this was the only picture I could get of him he is in the terrible two stage


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment